- We want to provide you with personalised holistic medical care – developing an ongoing relationship with you is the best way to look after your health.
- We endeavour to look after all of your family health needs – physical, emotional, behavioural and psychological.
- We believe that prevention is better than cure.
- We hope to keep an in-depth knowledge of the local community health needs to deliver relevant and targeted services.
- We will attend to your health care needs in a timely and efficient manner.
We are hoping to become an integral part of our local community. We will continue to grow with the community and will endeavour to keep up with the health care needs of our clientele. The new practice prides itself on a host of services and facilities that will evolve and expand in to the future. We feel very lucky to be serving the vivid and culturally diverse community of Western Sydney.
Our first goal to serve this commitment is to meet the accreditation standards set by the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners. This will be our first guarantee that we are striving for excellence, quality, safety and reliability.
In the not so distant future, we are hoping to be an accredited teaching practice for general practice education and training.